We all have so many reasons to be thankful! Obviously I am thankful for my friends and family – they truly are world class. I’m also thankful for these two cute boxer puppies we brought home in October – Mocha & Turbo! They have brightened our lives. And finally I’m thankful for my health and the ability to continuously support my body.
I thought I would come up with a list of 40 things that I am thankful for besides the above. Then I start thinking… I don’t want to come up with 40 literal ‘things’, I am thankful for things but also for activities and places too. I picked the four following categories: places, food/drinks, things, and finally, activities.
I considered putting in other bloggers I am thankful for, but that list would be very long and I would end up leaving someone out that has influenced me. So that one is a no go. One thing I will say about this list… it is obviously NOT all-inclusive and NOT in order of importance. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Phone – helps me stay connected, keeps me safe, provides convenience
- Bikes – all shapes and sizes. I just bought bike #8
- Technology that allows me to work from home – computer, software, phones –> connectivity
- Gas stoves – Duh!
- Garmin 735XT
- TrainerRoad & Kinetic Trainer that allows me to train inside
- Running shoes
- Vitamix – #1 essential kitchen tool
- Sunglasses & sunscreen
- Water bottles – I probably own 25 water bottles and constantly want to buy more. I love them – staying hydrated is key
10 U.S. Places
- Reno, Nevada – home 🙂
- Lake Tahoe
- Sedona, Arizona
- Grand Canyon
- Ozark Hills in Missouri
- San Francisco, California
- Ocean City, New Jersey
- Breckenridge, Colorado
- Park City, Utah
- Pain cave IE the spin room – so lucky we have room to train in our house!
- Quality meat – Grass-fed, humanely raised beef & organic chicken
- Pomegranates & all other berries
- Latticino (Tuscan) Kale & Kale in general
- Collagen Peptides from Vital Proteins
- Wine (& beer too, if I’m being honest)
- Sparkling water – la croix is a personal favorite
- All Skratch hydration
- A loaded salad with all the toppings
- Road biking
- Bike touring
- Mountain biking – Yes, they’re all different
- Stand-up paddle boarding
- Watching any sunrise or sunset, anywhere
- Bikram yoga
- Weight lifting