Let’s talk about New Years Eve and the 5 Best cocktails! It’s the most overhyped holiday – so much pressure for one night! My favorite part of New Years is the cocktails & champagne (sparkling wine, whatever!). I love bubbles! What is your favorite part about NYE?
I’ve been posting drinks fairly often over these past few weeks & I’m a fan! They’re so fun to create from the idea to sipping! While these drinks have been 21+, after today, I plan to post one whole 30 approved drink or smoothie per week.
With that, I’ve gathered my top 5 drinks that are YOUR favorites and perfect for New Years Eve. Cheers to a great 2018!
- Sparkling Blueberry Lavender Mash with Bourbon – the lavender simple syrup makes this drink!
- Pomegranate Moscow Mule – festive twist on a class Moscow Mule
- Sparkling Paloma – who doesn’t love tequila and champagne?
- Whiskey Kombucha Cocktail – healthy because it has Kombucha!
- Basil & Blackberry Bourbon Cocktail – we almost named our dogs Basil and Bourbon, so this drink is one of my favorites!